Management of Shopping and Procurements in the Company
Precio 195 € - Cursos de especialización, OnLine de 60 horas - Titulación Emitida por el centro
The general aim of the course is capacitar to the responsible participants to satisfy the material needs of the companies, the procurement, so that they ensure the productive operations in the company and his quality, and aminoren the terms and costs of procurement.
One of the challenges to which enfrentan the Spanish companies is the increase of his efficiency regarding productivity and competitiveness. Without these factors, as the analysts and economists, the company will see hampered his exit of the crisis, will not achieve it, and to do it will find in situation of disadvantage front to his competitors that if they have bet by increase his efficiency.
The companies with a significant volume of traffic of commodities comport of the need of a
management of providers and shopping by part of the qualified personnel to obtain some optimum results in the chain of management of the same.
The election of a provider for a determinate supply is an important and key factor for our back management of the product no only by the eases pay or the fast delivery that can provide us, but that offers to our final client a better and main logistical efficiency with results destacables.
And consequence of the application of knowledges purchased in this course of management of shopping, undoubtedly the company will win in competitiveness, reducing costs, opening new markets and achieved opportunities that of another way hardly will attain.
Al finalizar the course the course, the student will learn to:
- Identify and differentiate the functions of shopping and procurement, inside the global management of the business
- Apply objective systems in the selection and homologation of providers
- Control the impact that the management of shopping has on the rentabilidad of the company
- Check the new strategies in the management of shopping.
- Realise a correct analysis and one takes of decisions hit, contemplating all the variables and functions determinantes
- Direct projects of improvement of a logistical system or productive from the procurements.
- Apply in the company the technicians and operative tools, attaining a main efficiency and efficiency in the management of the processes of purchase and procurement.
The course structure in four modules and each one of these in didactic units very clear-cut with the aim to enter and familiarise to the student with the most common technicians of the management of purchase. All the units have a brief presentation with the aims of learning pretended by the misam and at the end a summary to highlight the ideas and fundamental concepts of the same, helping like this to the student to advance in the study.
To improve the learning platean practical cases based in real cases that the student will have to resolve and present to the tutor before finalizar the course.
There are not specific requirements of access to this course.
I MODULATE 01 - SHOPPING And PROCUREMENTS
THE FUNCTION OF PROCUREMENT
1. - INTRODUCTION
2. - The logistical approach
3. - Importance of the function of procurement
4. - Definition of the function of procurement
5. - Organisation of the department of shopping
6. - Relations of the department of shopping with the rest of the departments
7. - Qualification of the buyer
8. - The computing and the function of shopping
THE DIRECTION OF SHOPPING
1. - Introduction. The managerial function
2. - The business planning
3. - Strategies and organisation of the department of shopping
5. - Missions and generic aims of the system of shopping
6. - Proposal of a strategic model: the comakership
DEVELOPMENT OF POLITICS OF SHOPPING
1. - Introduction.
2. - Politics of the department of shopping
3. - Summary of alternatives for the politics of shopping
4. - The politics of shopping as the strategic model of the comakership
MODULATE 02 - CONTROL OF SHOPPING
SATISFACTION OF THE DEMAND OF SHOPPING. THE MANAGEMENT OF STOCKS
1. - Introduction to the Forecast of the Demand of Shopping
2. - Fundamental questions in the planning of materials
3. - Independent demand Classical Technicians of Management of Stocks
4. - Dependent demand: New Approaches of Management of Stocks
5. - The supplies Just in Time
6. - The importance of the Transport
THE QUALITY OF THE PROCUREMENTS
1. - Introduction to the concept of quality
2. - Principles of the quality
3. - The cost of the quality
4. - The total quality
5. - Supplies Just in Time and Total Quality
6. - The management of the quality in the model of the comakership
THE ANALYSIS OF THE VALUE IN THE SHOPPING
1. - Introduction
2. - Participation of the buyer in the analysis of the values
3. - Methodology of the analysis of the value
4. - The value of the shopping and the analysis ABC
MODULATE 03 - MANAGEMENT OF PROVIDERS
SELECTION OF PROVIDERS
1. - Introduction. The number of providers
2. - Evolution in the systems of evaluation of providers
3. - Systems of evaluation and selection of providers
4. - The programs of preventive evaluation
SOURCES OF SUPPLY
1. - Introduction. The supplying market
2. - Types of supplying market
3. - The knowledge of the possible providers
4. - The knowledge of the products and the characteristics of the production
5. - The distribution, the state of the stocks and the consumption
6. - The marketing of shopping
EVALUATION OF OFFERS, COSTS And PRICES
1. - The application of offers
2. - The evaluation and selection of offers, costs and prices
MODULATE 04 - MANAGEMENT OF SHOPPING
THE PROCESS OF NEGOTIATION
1. - Introduction to the negotiation
2. - General perspective: The ethical of the negotiation
3. - Preparation of the negotiation
4. - A strategy to negotiate
5. - The clauses of the agreement
6. - The editorial of the agreements
MANAGEMENT OF REQUESTS
1. - Introduction
2. - Calculation of the request when the demand is independent
3. - Calculation of the request when the demand is dependent
4. - The treatment of the requests. The documentation of the procurement
6. - The treatment of the litigios
ORGANISATION OF THE SHOPPING. CONTROL And AUDIT
1. - Organisation of the shopping. Administrative organisation
2. - Control and audit of the shopping
- Master in Marketing & Sales Masters y Postgrados Presencial de Escuela de Administración de Empresa
- Master International MBA (English) Masters y Postgrados Presencial de INSA
- Máster in Project Management Masters y Postgrados OnLine de OBS Online Business School
- Master in Marketing Management (English) Masters y Postgrados Presencial de INSA
- Postgraduate in Purchasing and Supply Chain Masters y Postgrados Presencial de INSA
- Master in Business Management (English) Masters y Postgrados Presencial de INSA
- Master in International Finance Masters y Postgrados Presencial de IEB Instituto de Estudios Bursátiles
- International MBA - Full Time Masters y Postgrados Presencial de Escuela de Administración de Empresa
- Master of International Business Masters y Postgrados Presencial de Escuela de Administración de Empresa
- Master in Business Communication Masters y Postgrados Presencial de INSA
El curso Management of Shopping and Procurements in the Company está en nuestro Buscador de Cursos y Masters desde el 14/11/2011.