Management Telefónica of Collections
Precio 120 € - Cursos de especialización, OnLine de 60 horas - Titulación Emitida por el centro
The telephone language is the commercial language more rentable, and definitely the form faster to earn. However, is used to lack tools of suitable communication for the management of collection, and the errors to improvise are frequent and expensive. To avoid all these lagunas, this book addresses the method "3R" to apply to the most problematic cases of telephone management of collection.
In a context like the current, in which the morosidad of companies and particular has shot because of the crisis, does increasingly important the can earn by the services loaned to our clients, taking into account that to increase the possibilities of success is fundamental to apply a suitable method, being conscious of the loss that can suppose the not earning a product/service already realised. Thus it has developed an essentially practical course and with crowd of examples.
Along this course the student will familiarise with the real cost to realise of unsuitable form the management of collections and the advantages to apply a suitable method in the same, increasing the possibilities of collection and even the afianzamiento of the client.
Because a no earned product is worse that a no sold product !!
The student will learn in this course of telephone management of collections:
- The form to focus the management of collections with a method contrasted and the cost of not to do it properly
- The importance of the content and form of the communication applied to the management of collections
- The form decuada to focus and direct the conversation and the different possibilities and typologies of language in the collection
- The most common errors that they do not have to comenter
- The most usual cheats of the debtor and like doing front to them
- And answer to the tricks of the delinquent
- The application of the Method 3R to the management of collections maximizando the possibilities of success
- The basic laws in the management of collections to guarantee that we will know to answer properly to each case
The course develops íntegramente on-line with a tutor to disposal of the student in the campus, the material of study is in formats perfectly printable and the student will have to realise test of autoevaluación each didactic unit with the purpose to fix concepts and evaluate his progress. Besides they will present him practical examples of and realise step to step the telephone management of collections with the most usual answer of the debtor and the form to face them. The student to surpass the course will have to realise an additional practical case and a final examination type test in the virtual campus.
There are not specific requirements for this course.
CHAPTER 1 - INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 2 - COMMERCIAL COST TO IMPROVISE BY FAULT OF METHOD
CHAPTER 3 - AXIOMS OF WATZLAWICK APPLIED To THE MANAGEMENT OF COLLECTIONS
3.1. Premise 1. The impossibility of not communicating
3.2. Premise 2. Levels of content and levels of relation
3.3. Premise 3. The punctuation of sequence of the facts
3.4. Premise 4. Symmetrical and complementary interaction
3.5. Premise 5. The telephone possesses a specific grammar.
3.5.1. Personalizar To the client
3.5.4. Obtain information
3.5.5. Credibility of the information contributed
3.5.6. Control of the information contributed
3.5.7. Telephone silence
3.5.8. Underlined telephone
3.5.9. Operative formal appearances
CHAPTER 4- THE 5 TYPES OF LANGUAGE IN THE MANAGEMENT TELEFÓNICA OF COLLECTIONS.
4.2. Opinions and trials
CHAPTER 5 - ERRORS THAT COST EXPENSIVE
5.1. Sentences to delete
5.2. Common errors in the treatment of the linguistic acts
CHAPTER 6 - CHEATS OF THE DEBTOR IN THE MANAGEMENT TELEFÓNICA OF COLLECTIONS
6.1.2. The final request
6.2.1. Personal devaluation
6.3. Verbal tricks
6.3.1. Limit of authority or institutional
6.3.2. The precedents
6.3.3. The simplicity
6.3.4. The demand of the last minute
6.3.5. Argument by "cansancio"
6.3.6. Reference to the group or significant people
6.3.7. Argument "ad-hominem"
6.3.8. Appeal to the prejudices "ad-populum"
6.3.9. Advance to the objections
6.3.10. Speculative argumentation
6.3.11. Request of principle
6.3.12. Sobrevaloración Of the exceptions
6.3.13. Prescindencia Of the exceptions
6.3.14. Questions or affirmations capciosas
6.3.15. Investment of papers
6.3.16. Argument "ad-misericordia"
CHAPTER 7 - HOW DO FRONT To THREATS, ATTACKS And TRICKS OF THE DEBTOR?
7.1. How do front to the threats
7.2. How do front to the attacks
7.3. How do front to the tricks
CHAPTER 8 - THE METHOD "3R" TO OPTIMISE THE COLLECTION
8.1. How sortear the filters?
8.2. Tracks of exit and tracks of entrance
8.3. The classical formula
8.4. Practical training in the utilisation of the method "3R"
8.4.1. The telephone rhythm: verbal appearances and no verbal
8.4.2. The dilaciones and the absent structure
8.4.3. Of the structure of surface to the deep structure
8.4.4. The psychology of the morosidad
8.4.5. The appropriate attitude
8.4.6. The memory of the stairs
8.4.7. The salvation through the writing
CHAPTER 9 - LAWS OF MANAGEMENT OF COLLECTIONS
9.1. Law 1. Law of the concretion
9.2. Law 2. Law of Pareto applied to the management of collections
9.3. Law 3. Law of the reciprocity
9.4. Law 4. Law of the investment
9.5. Law 5. Law of the "less to more" or of the high priorities
9.6. Law 6. Law of the perseverancia
9.7. Law 7. Law of the emotional balance
CHAPTER 10 - EXAMPLE OF DIALOGUE OF MANAGEMENT OF COLLECTIONS. METHOD "3R"
CHAPTER 11 - COMMENTS AL EXAMPLE OF DIALOGUE OF MANAGEMENT OF COLLECTIONS. METHOD "3R"
- Master in Project Management - Barcelona Masters y Postgrados Presencial de La Salle Barcelona
- Master in Revenue Management Masters y Postgrados Presencial de INSA
- Postgrado en Marketing Digital y Community Management Masters y Postgrados OnLine de IEBSchool
- Brand Community Management Postgraduate Course - Barcelona Masters y Postgrados Presencial de La Salle Barcelona
- Máster in Project Management Masters y Postgrados OnLine de OBS Online Business School
- Mrct Máster en Revenue Management, Marketing y Comúnicación Turística Masters y Postgrados OnLine de Universidad Francisco de Vitoria-CESAE
- Máster en Project Management - Full Time Masters y Postgrados Presencial de Escuela de Administración de Empresa
- LEED Project Management Cursos de especialización OnLine de Gestor-Energetico-Econova
- MBA Especialidad en Project Management Masters y Postgrados OnLine de EUDE-Escuela Europea de Dirección y Empresa
- Programa Superior en Revenue Management y Comunicación Online 2.0 (PRMC) Cursos de especialización OnLine de Nebrija Business School-CESAE
El curso Management Telefónica of Collections está en nuestro Buscador de Cursos y Masters desde el 14/11/2011.