Productivity Analysis and Improvement of Methods and Time
Precio 195 € - Cursos de especialización, OnLine de 80 horas - Titulación Emitida por el centro
In the last years the word "productivity" has turned into the source of the eternal youth, the Saint Grial of the businesses. But What is and how calculates the productivity? And especially ...
How improve the productivity?.
At present has modified the traditional image of the company like "instrument to obtain profits", considering to the employer like the person that has of some human means, material and financial that has to use them of a convenient way to achieve some determinate objective:
- Economic: obtain profits.
- Technical: produce goods that satisfy needs of the market.
- Human and social: generate satisfactions to the personnel of the company with suitable rewards and human deal; and to the public in general, offering him good products and services.
To fulfil the aims proposed, the company has to develop activities very varied that fundamentally can agruparse in functions, between them fits to highlight the technical function.
The technical function creates or develops ideas on the products that treat to manufacture and, besides, manufactures them, fulfilling like this the main aim of the company. The productivity is the measure that allows us value the performance of the reforms that enter in the processes and factors that it depends the same. It is thus that we have to learn the technicians and tools of improvement of the direct factors that affect to the productivity to obtain always the most optimum result for the company.
This course presents to the students the concepts of the methods of work, oriented to create a better optimisation and control of the productive systems and implement a systematic of continuous improvement in the company. By means of this course pretend form able technicians to carry out the work to realise studies of the methods and time of work and be generators of strategic plans of resources and time for concrete aims of a company.
The student at the end will learn, between other activities :
- The technicians and tools for adjust the times of production
- Reduce costs and improve the efficiency and rentabilidad of the productive processes.
- How reduce the costs of production from the management of time and the review of the methods of work.
- How dimensionar properly the quantity of necessary resources.
- How apply the times for control the productivity
There are not specific requirements for this course.
Module 01 - Study of the Work and the Productivity
Unit 1: PRODUCTIVITY And WORK
Decomposition of the total time invested in a work
Factors that tend to reduce the productivity. How reduce them or avoid them
Unit 2: TECHNICIANS FOR THE STUDY OF THE WORK
Definition of study of the work
Utility of the study of the work
Technicians of study of the work
The human factor in the application of the study of the work, the conditions and the environment of work
Distribution in Plant and Movement of Materials
Module 02 - Study, Analysis and Improvement of the Method
Unit 1: THE STUDY OF THE METHOD OF WORK
basic Foundations, objective and norms of the Study of Methods
Field of application
Register of the processes of work: Diagrams and Charts
Leaf of the process
Diagrams for the register of the activities of the process
Diagrams of activities in the place of work
Diagrams of movements of hands
Diagrams for administrative processes
Unit 2: ANALYSIS And IMPROVEMENT OF METHODS OF WORK
The Procedure of Analysis and Improvement of Methods of Work
STAGE 1: Select the work
STAGE 2: Register the facts
STAGE 3: critical Examination
STAGE 4: Elaborate the new method
STAGE 5: Implantation of the new method
STAGE 6: Check the results
Module 03 - The Measurement
Unit 1: THE MEASUREMENT OF THE WORK
basic Concepts, object and utility of the measure of the times
basic Procedure. Analysis of the work and his division in elements
Technicians of measurement of the work
Measure by estimate
Measure by sampling of work
Measure by cronometraje
Measure by means of tables normalised. Data type
Measure by the Method of Time Predetermined
Unit 2: LINES OF PRODUCTION
The lines of production
The technical diagram and the specification of the work
Planning and Control of the Production
The Balanced of lines of production
Costs of Production and standard Costs
Module 04 - Performances and Incentives
Unit 1: PERFORMANCES
Systems of Reward Salarial
Remuneración by performance
Assessment of the Place of Work
Register of the measurement of the work
Unit 2: SYSTEMS OF INCENTIVES
Considerations and general Criteria
Rentabilidad of the premium
Types of wages with incentives
Tables of premiums and calculation of the activity
Implantation and control of the Systems of Incentives
The systems of incentives in Spain
- Master in International Finance Masters y Postgrados Presencial de IEB Instituto de Estudios Bursátiles
- International MBA - Full Time Masters y Postgrados Presencial de Escuela de Administración de Empresa
- Master in E-tourist Marketing & Revenue Management Masters y Postgrados Presencial de INSA
- Máster in Project Management Masters y Postgrados OnLine de OBS Online Business School
- Master in Foreign Trade & International Marketing Masters y Postgrados Presencial de INSA
- Programa Directivo en Inversiones Alternativas (Global Alternative Investment) Preparatorio Acreditación CAIA Cursos de especialización OnLine de I.E.B. Instituto de Estudios Bursátiles
- Curso Fundamentos de Agile Scrum Cursos de especialización Presencial de CAS Training
- Troubleshooting and Maintaining CISCO IP (TSHOOT) Cursos de especialización Presencial de La Salle Barcelona
- Master in Integral Logistics: Operations and Supply Chain Management Masters y Postgrados Presencial de INSA
- Postgraduate in Purchasing and Supply Chain Masters y Postgrados Presencial de INSA
- Cursos y Masters » Economía/Empresa » Gestión
- Cursos y Masters » Economía/Empresa » Producción y Logística
El curso Productivity Analysis and Improvement of Methods and Time está en nuestro Buscador de Cursos y Masters desde el 09/09/2011.